Sunday, May 9, 2010

Life Goes On



So Ive decided to blog again today on this fine semi boring mothers day morning. Basicly all last week all this week and all next week I will be testing at school and really have nothing to do during. I just kinda study and take tests. I have my big Ap this Thursday so pretty...pumped? I think thats right. I seriously am kinda excited to take this exam and get it over with.

If you visited my blog while I was out im sure you saw a rather exciting clock displaying the current time in California and heard music playing. Those are both gone now, but I hope you enjoyed them while they were here.

HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY!!
Last week I had a game we won. I have another this week, we plan to win, it should be fun. Its great to have games on nights where you dont have much homework or none at all. When I get home from a game I usually dont give a crap about anything and will find it hard to sit down and concentrate on just doing homework.
I blame the cold war for homework. I read somewhere that before WWII homework was discouraged in the US then we saw that the soviet union encouraged it, and because we were afraid they were going to become better because of it we started doing it. I dont care too much about homework its just that it is there and this little hurdle I need to get over every day before I can enjoy my self.

I herded goats last weekend too. Ryan told me to talk more about this so I will. So by where I live there are big open grassy hills and that grass dries out. When it gets hot all that dry grass has been known to catch on fire and cause problems so property owners like to have it cut down. There are a few ways you can do this but the one a lot of people are liking is the goat method. Some guys (I was one of them last weekend) come with goats and let them lose on your property, and they eat eat eat eat for a week on all the grass that is there. When they finish the guys come back on horses and round them up and move them somewhere else. It was pretty fun. I like the randomness of where I live.

So the week before last I had to do a project in french with a partner and my partner was that crush of mine. He came over and we played tennis once. I think im making progress.

I dont know what more to talk about. Just getting ready for this week. Im pretty ready.
Hockey game Tuesday. Excited for that too.
I will talk more later however less frequently over this next week just cuz of exams.
-Tyler

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your exams. It can be a good sign that you're ready for a test when you just want to get it over with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with exams and hockey, though I am confident you will do fine in both. It has been hockey hockey hockey for me too; I literally go to work, come home, eat, watch the game(s), then go to bed and repeat.
    Also, I think the goat method sounds pretty cool, and I would love for a chance to ride like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the tests and hockey.

    ReplyDelete